An 8th grade student's application for admission to Kehillah includes the steps outlined below. To apply online click "Apply Online" on the menu to the left. If you prefer to submit a hard copy application, printable application forms appear in the File Gallery in the lower left-hand corner of this page.
- Parents' completion of the Parent/Guardian Application (due January 12, 2017);
- A $100 non-refundable Application Fee (due January 12, 2017);
- Student's completion of the Student Application (due January 12, 2017);
- Completed Transcript Release and Confidentiality Form submitted to the student's current school (submitted to current school by January 12, 2017);
Recommendations from student's 8th grade English teacher, math teacher, and counselor or principal (submitted to current school by January 12, 2017)*; note that these three recommendation pdfs are writeable and that tips for using them are also set forth in the File Gallery to the left);
- Acceptable score on either the SSAT or ISEE (nationally administered and normed high school admissions exams) from exam administered no later than February 10, 2017). Kehillah administers a closed "flex" SSAT exam on three Sundays in 2016-2017. Click here for more information and for registration Access Codes;
- Student interview with Kehillah administrator (usually during the applicant's Campus Visit (aka "Shadow Visit").
*A recommendation from a community professional (clergy member, youth group leader, community mentor, etc.) is optional.
A Campus Visit (also known as the "Shadow Visit") at Kehillah for most or all of a school day is recommended.
Admission Decision letters will be mailed on Thursday March 16, 2017 (and emailed after 3 p.m. on Friday March 17), and admitted students have until March 14, 2017 to return enrollment contracts and deposits to Kehillah.
Kehillah does not discriminate against applicants or families on the basis of race, color, religion, sexual orientation, or national or ethnic origin in the administration of its admissions policies.