An 8th grade student's application for admission to Kehillah includes the following. Application forms appear in the File Gallery in the lower left-hand corner of this page:
- Parents' completion of the Parent/Guardian Application (due January 15, 2015);
- A $75 non-refundable Application Fee (due January 15, 2015);
- Student's completion of the Student Application (due January 15, 2015);
- Completed Transcript Release and Confidentiality Form submitted to the student's current school (submitted to current school by January 15, 2015);
Recommendations from student's 8th grade English teacher, math teacher, and counselor or principal (submitted to current school by January 15, 2015)*; note that these three recommendation pdfs are writeable and that tips for using them are also set forth in the File Gallery to the left);
- Acceptable score on either the SSAT or ISEE (nationally administered and normed high school admissions exams) from exam administered no later than January 31, 2015);
- Student interview with Kehillah administrator (usually during the applicant's Campus Visit (aka "Shadow Visit").
*A recommendation from a Jewish professional (rabbi, cantor, Hebrew teacher or youth group leader) is optional.
A Campus Visit (also known as the "Shadow Visit") at Kehillah for most or all of a school day is recommended.
Click on Apply Online in the upper left hand menu to submit an application and send out recommendation forms online. Hard copy materials are also acceptable.
Admission Decision letters will be mailed on March 12, 2014, and admitted students have until March 20, 2014 to return enrollment contracts and deposits to Kehillah.
Kehillah does not discriminate against applicants or families on the basis of race, color, religion, sexual orientation, or national or ethnic origin in the administration of its admissions policies.